last week zZzZ

 hii readers, today i'm going to tell you about 5 activities i did last week :)

sleep: definitely sleep and being able to recover my body after an exhausting day and week is the best thing i can do, i love sleeping even though i suffer from insomnia, but i can just lie down for hours. 

watching series: i recently watched "chilling adventures of sabrina" again because i like it a lot and wanted to remember it, i quite enjoy my alone time and watching series is no exception.

taking health exams: i recently had to go to the doctor just for a general check-up, however they asked me for blood tests, but it's okay because i'm not afraid of needles, however i don't like going to the doctor because i don't like to leave my house very much. (it's very boring)

cooking: due to the chilean national holidays in my house we cooked with my family, specifically with my mom we dedicated one day to make empanadas and sopaipillas, also another day they made asado but i didn't participate much because i hate the smoke that comes out.

spending time alone: without a doubt my favorite activity, i have mentioned many times throughout my writings that i'm a very introverted person, i don't enjoy going out of my house, if it's not necessary i just don't do it, so i enjoy spending time with myself, i like to relax and do my own things, read something i like, listen to music or just watch a series.

that's it, i think i'm a bit of a boring and monotonous person, but that's okay. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares