a little bit of chile

hiii

today's topic is a place in chile that i would like to visit again :) so i will talk about la serena.

well, la serena is located in the region of coquimbo towards the north of chile, it is known for its beaches and for its beautiful lighthouse, besides its very nice architecture.

i went exactly in february 2019 with my paternal family (my grandparents, aunts and cousins). 

we went for a month, because with my sister we did not know la serena and well, it was also our first time on a plane, although the trip was very short the experience was good. we went by plane specifically because my grandmother wanted my sister and I to have that experience:)

i spent most of my time in the apartment that my family has, it is located right in front of the ocean, so the view was really nice, but besides that the condo had a pool, so if i was not at the beach, i was at the pool (this during the day because at night we went out for a walk).

i liked the experience because i spent a lot of time with my family and we don't live together, so it was nice, plus it was all very nice and quiet,  i went out biking almost every day and well, it was a relaxing vacation.

that's all, thanks for reading!!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares